Saturday, August 30, 2014

Disney Pirate Shirts

 
I am happy to announce that after 6 years of owning a Craft Robo, I have finally figured out how to
contour cut a printed image.  To celebrate this discovery, I thought I would go ahead and make all of those t-shirt designs that I was too lazy to make with regular t-shirt vinyl.  Figuring out how to do this makes t-shirt design so much easier. Now, I can just design something on my computer, print it on a transfer sheet, and cut it with the Craft Robo.  Of course I could have used scissors all along, but some designs are so intricate and time consuming that would not have been feasible.

We will finally be getting to go on a Disney Cruise next year, so I decided to make shirts for the kiddos to wear for the pirate party and to double as souvenirs for their first Disney trip. Also, my kiddos will be wearing them for their pirate birthday party in November. I figured it would save us a lot of money if we used this shirt for multiple occasions and of course by making it instead of purchasing it.  I was inspired by this listing on Etsy and went to Clker.com to find some pirate clip art and Mickey Mouse clipart
to throw this whole idea together.  Here is a look at the finished shirts. I am in love!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE NOTE: In an effort to spend more time with my family, I am NO LONGER taking any special requests for designs. You are welcome to use the free-printables that I have already provided via download links. God Bless!