Kitchen-Nook Redo

During the Christmas holiday we had to utilize a folding table to serve as a buffet table for our feast. When it came time to pack the table away, I just couldn't part with it. I was so tired of my kitchen table being the catch all so we could never eat on it. So I came up with this idea. I was perplexed on how to do this arrangement, since the light fixture hung so low and somewhat dictated the room arrangement. The hubby kept complaining that people would bump their heads, although I was able to walk under just fine. LOL! So for now it is hung higher. Looking into purchasing a different fixture, so I could use your ideas. Please keep in mind that all the fixtures in my house are brushed nickel.

I ordered the table cloth from the Table Cloth Factory and paid less than thirty bucks. I already had most of the other things pictured-except for the storage ottoman and crate for the kiddos toys. I love all the hide-away storage that the table creates and how my kitchen can still look organized even if it is full of everything you could imagine.

tableclothsfactory.com for tablecloth
http://www.mythirtyone.com/JLC/ for hanging organizer

Comments