Color My Rainbow and Complete It!: Literally and Figuratively

I have had these shamrock crayons for some time and finally thought of how I wanted to use them.  A cute little St. Patty's ditty "You Color My Rainbow & Complete It!  I left the color green out of the rainbow to be colored in by the recipient.  The crayon is wrapped in Peapod colored twine from The Twinery. I cut several sheets of plain computer paper into 5x7 size to serve as a little doodle notebook to color in.
I used this Wilton's Shamrock Mold and made several shamrock crayons from old discarded ones.  Here is a great tutorial on making molded crayons from Home-Made by Jill.
I just think it's cute on both levels! I can almost picture a little kiddo telling their friend to do this as a command, yet it can be such a heartfelt sentiment at the same time. Okay, they probably wouldn't say to "complete it".  Maybe something more like "finish it".
Free- Printable Link Here:

Comments