Freebie 4 U No. 3 / Cute Characters!


 Back in the day, I tried my hand at a little personalization business.  Needless to say, it failed. I just gave everything away.  While organizing my computer the other day, I came across these cute little characters that I had originally designed for personalized lunchboxes. Since I hate for things to go to waste, I am giving them to you. All I ask is that you please subscribe to my blog or follow on Facebook.


I used the bumblebee one as a label for My Kiddo's treat jar.  This jar gets tons of visits from the WRONG PERSON (not mentioning any names). So, I came up with this little diddy to remind that candy thief to keep his hands off! I printed off the picture, adhered it to the jar, and added a little Carribean-colored twine from The Twinery.  I went ahead an included a blank image version of each one for you to personalize to your own liking.  All you need to do to personalize it is: insert it in a Microsoft Publisher document, insert text boxes with text, and then print!  The original images are sized 8.5 by 11, but you can make them smaller to whatever size you need.  I wouldn't recommend trying to size the images any larger.


Hope you enjoy!

Comments