Life Would Be Ruff!

I originally planned to have the dog pawprints as part of the "Hearts and Hands" Valentine (coming soon).  But that idea got quickly tossed to to the wayside, after how stressed out I was after just putting the Kiddo's print on there.   I then got to thinking of how easily the dogs could mess up the entire thing, which would lead us back to square one. So I took multiple paw prints and just cut out the ones that were the best and glued them on a piece of scrapbook paper.  I cut the paper down to 8x10 sized, since the frame would be that size.  I printed up this little diddy and even made up a
 FREE-PRINTABLE!

To get the pawprints:

-You will most likely need to trim the hair around the pads of your dog's paws.  Even my Jack Russell mix needed this.

-I chose white since it was a color that would easily blend with things around the house. The dogs were most finicky and kept trying to run away (and there paws will be stained this color, too!).

I thought it was a super-cute creation showcasing our Furry Little Ones.

I am not a cat person, but didn't want to leave anyone out, so here is the FREE-PRINTABLE for the cat lovers brave enough to try this!

Comments