Friday, March 16, 2012

Almost Ready to Launch!

This is just a quick little note to acknowledge that we have met our goal of 150 "likes" and that "No Luck Necessary" will be launching soon.  Please note that after this post, I will be temporarily disabling my blog feed to Facebook. This is necessary due to Facebook's strict rules regarding contests and such.  So please don't rely on that feed to keep you in the loop. This contest will not be formally announced on Facebook, so you will have to be sure to be following either by email or RSS feed to know when it officially launches. Hope to have everything up and running soon!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE NOTE: In an effort to spend more time with my family, I am NO LONGER taking any special requests for designs. You are welcome to use the free-printables that I have already provided via download links. God Bless!