"April Showers Bring May Flowers" Funprint Art

 I had originally planned to bring you another birthday soap post tonight, but it just isn't ready.  There are tons of photos to still be edited and I am crunched for time. So instead, I bring you "April Showers Bring May Flowers" Funprint Art. I think that most of this is self-explanatory, but I will go ahead and tell you how to make everything work.  The grass is all the fingers excluding the thumb.  The clouds are thumb prints all around.  Raindrops are index prints.

 The different flowers (from left to right): 
Tulip - 2 index prints right next to each other and two index prints for the leaves
Daisies - thumb prints all around and one in the center with two index prints for leaves
3rd Flower (not sure what to call it) - one single index print and two index prints for leaves
Linking this post up to:

Comments