Houston, We Have A Growth Chart!

I am proud to announce that The Kiddo finally has a growth chart.  I have had all the "ingredients" to put it together since February, but project after project became a constant interruption.  At last, it is here! It's not mounted to the door yet, hope that doesn't take another three months.  I just haven't quite figured out how to do that yet.  Now, on to the growth chart!
I ordered the vinyl decal from Designed Beginnings on Etsy.  I knew that I didn't want to apply it directly to the wall, since we are quickly outgrowing this house.  So, obviously, I wanted it to be something we could easily take with us wherever we went.  I bought some MDF plywood at Lowe's and had them trim it to six feet tall.  I then just painted the board with leftover paint from The Kiddo's room.  When that had dried, I just applied the decal. And there you have it!

Comments