YGG Printable Bunting Number 1

 I am almost finished with all of my party decor! Although, I must admit that it sure was a close one with barely 2.5 months to spare. LOL!  I am a planner and like to live as stress-free as possible.  Planning huge parties months ahead of time is one way that I do that.
I finally got around to designing the bunting for the dessert table.  Here is a picture of it in my little mock-up.  Don't pay any attention to the fact that some of the pennants aren't hanging on the line in my demo!
I decided to go with some polkas and stripes to spice them up a bit.  I am hoping this bunting will look great with the rest of the decor.  You can make this bunting as simple or complex as you want.  You can either just punch holes and lace the pennants onto the ribbon or sew them on.  I chose to sew them on, because for me that was easier.  I used some ribbon from Hobby Lobby and sewed it on the pennants using a zig-zag stitch.  I didn't even bother to fold the ribbon over to encase both sides, because my ribbon was so skinny.  I used that technique on another bunting that I will be showing you later this week.

Free-Printable links for blog subscribers above each of the following pictures.

Comments