Cooky Cabinets: {Fun with Vinyl: Part Two}

My kitchen is pretty "plain jane" and I have no plans to improve upon it.  I am holding out for my dream house! LOL!  I can't wait for that chef's kitchen with beautiful white cabinetry.  Until then, I have to decorate with what I have.  For Halloween, I decided to apply some adhesive vinyl silhouettes to my cabinets.  As long as you have a gloss finish on your cabinets, you should be able to apply the vinyl without any damage.  I think these silhouettes would have been super-cool on white cabinets. Maybe one day (sigh).
To do this project, I simply found some Halloween silhouette clip art at Clker.com and cut the images out with my Craft Robo.  You could just as easily trace the image onto the vinyl, if you didn't have a vinyl cutter.  I would just make sure to only choose images that are easy to cut out without any real intricate and fragile edges.  Once you have your design cut out, just peel it from the backing and apply to your cabinet.

Linking this to:
Photobucket
Lil\'Luna

Comments