Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Retro Kid's Playsoap

The first thing The Kiddo did when she saw her new retro kitchen was to pretend to wash her hands.  Of course, I had to make her some play soap.   The real stuff would have been a really bad idea.  I just found an empty plastic bottle and designed a label with some retro fonts.  I dressed it up with some red and white gingham ribbon to match the kitchen.  That's it!

Next, I plan to install some little hooks to hold some towels and oven mitts.  And maybe even a kid's pot rack?  Hmmmmm.  Just some little ideas.  Yes, I am going a little crazy when it comes to My Kiddo's kitchen.  But, these are some of the things for which little detail-oriented people like myself live.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE NOTE: In an effort to spend more time with my family, I am NO LONGER taking any special requests for designs. You are welcome to use the free-printables that I have already provided via download links. God Bless!