Rudolph's Light Gift Bag

If you have been following my blog, you know that I am on a mission to make this Christmas more about Christ than ever before. One way of doing this was to come up with this little gift bag idea. Rudolph's light shined so brightly he lit the way for Santa. As Christ followers, let's light the way so that others can see Jesus!

I designed this printable so that two candy canes could be inserted to be the antlers. Before making my holes, I matted the design onto some scrapbook paper. After that, I made the holes. It was a bit of a pain poking the holes (I ended up having to use an exacto knife), but there are probably many easier ways to do this. Once I was done with that, I inserted the candy canes and taped the back at the desired spot to hold them in place. You can also add glitter to the nose if you want him to really sparkle.  Attach to a gift bag of your choice.

Printable link for blog-subscribers are under the following picture. Personal-use only please.

Linking this to:
Lil\'Luna

Comments