Easy Transitional New Year's Mantel with Clock Bunting

Since we are traveling for Christmas, I have already started decorating for New Years. Since New Years and Christmas are so close together, I have no desire to use a totally different color scheme. Because of this, I chose to make a "transitional" mantel with a few printables I created and this little clock bunting.  I re-purposed these fans from my Fourth of July bunting. You can see that post here.

For the bunting, I just used a hot glue gun to glue the clocks onto the fans. I then used a clothespin to attach the fan to some twine.
My idea for this bunting was to serve as a countdown. I drew hands on all the clocks to correspond with different hours. I started with 8 o'clock and ended with midnite, of course. The idea is take the correct one down at each hour mark and then remove the final one at midnite for the New Year.
Clock Bunting-for blog subscribers only please.

I will be sharing the rest of my New Year Printables over the next week or so.

Linking this to:
Lil\'Luna

Comments