The Rolled Paper Tree

This was one of my very first Christmas crafts this season. This little rolled paper tree is super easy and makes such a great 3-D project. Because I am not one to measure beforehand, this project was more trial and error than easy mathematics for me. I chose some scrapbook paper from a holiday paper pack that I purchased at Hobby Lobby. I then cut each piece of paper to the desired width and a just few inches tall. I then rolled each piece horizontally and secured the bottom with some scotch tape and then glued it onto my canvas that was already covered with scrapbook paper. I added a piece of paper on the bottom to serve as the trunk. I topped the tree with some felt stickers to serve as a star. I then cut out some letters from adhesive vinyl to put across the top. And that was it!

Inspiration for this project from Memorable Seasons.

Comments