Saturday, February 23, 2013

Shamrock Juice and Printable Label

Here is what The Kiddo and I have been up to this morning.  We made some Shamrock Juice! It's really just a lime sherbet punch with a few drops of green food coloring added.  It's a super-sweet treat for all of your little leprechauns. I designed this printable label and just slapped it on some recycled frappuccino bottles.
To make your own, just mix lemon-lime soda and lime sherbet in your desired proportions. There's no need for any precise measurements, because it's good no matter how you mix it.  We added a few drops of green food coloring to darken it as well.  That was it!

Free-printable link for blog-subscribers here.  Personal-use only, please.

Linking this to:
Lil\'Luna

Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. I've been saving my bottles as well for fun things like this! How did you get the label off and all of the glue?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am trying to remember correctly. I think I did mulitple washings in the dishwasher. When the labels were a little loose, I peeled them off. I then soaked them in really hot water and dish soap. Next, I used a steel wool dish scrubber to get the sticky off and the black date printed on it.

      Delete
  2. Such a fun idea! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE NOTE: In an effort to spend more time with my family, I am NO LONGER taking any special requests for designs. You are welcome to use the free-printables that I have already provided via download links. God Bless!