It Made Me Beary Happy! {Kid's Thank You Notes}

 Thank you cards are a big deal to me.  It's important to me that I teach The Kiddo about thankfulness, even at her young age. So, I thought I would come up with some simple cards that The Kiddo could personalize with her fingerprints (since she can't write yet).  This  fingerprint bear is inspired by Ed Emberley's funprints.  To get this bear you do two thumbprints horizontally on top of one another and then to fingertip prints for the ears (index or pinky work fine).  Once that is done, just jazz it up with eyes, nose, and mouth.
As I was creating these cards, I decided to do a "from" version for a more formal card and then a "love" version for family members.  I hope you enjoy them.  And of course, another shout out to Erin Bradley Designs for allowing me to use her digital flags in my designs!

Free-printable links for blog subscribers here:
Linking this to:
Tip Junkie handmade projects

Comments